CherryPlayer 2.2.0 version has been released today. This version supports a few new important features like external and internal subtitles, switching external and internal audio tracks for video, radio support, SHOUTcast radio service, playback 480p and 1080p YouTube videos, playback online YouTube videos etc. We also fixed a few important bugs like crashes, stopped playback work that required to restart player, not played some YouTube videos, not worked playback from zaycev.net etc. Also we improved
CherryPlayer 2.1.1 has been released today with a few new important features and a few important bugs fixed:
1. Extended YouTube download dialog with options to download:
- only Video (without audio) 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p and 1080p resolution;
- only Audio (without video) 48kbit/s, 128 kbit/s, 192 kbit/s and 256 kbit/s bitrate.
2. Show up to 200 videos in every youtube tops, every click on "Show more" button in the
Вышел CherryPlayer 2.1.1, в котором добавлено несколько новых возможностей среди которых, к примеру,
CherryPlayer 2.1.0 has been released today with a few new important features and a few important bugs fixed:
1. Added multiselection support in playlist.
2. Added multiselection drag&drop internally from playlist.
3. Decreased up to 7 times time need for adding folders and files from local disk to playlist.
4. Added increasing/decreasing volume by mouse wheel.
5. Improved working of autocomplete menu for search field to more user friendly.
CherryPlayer 2.0.91 has been released today with a few new important features and a few important bugs fixed:
1. Added menu over video to select video quality during YouTube video playback. For now only DASH 480p and 1080p are not supported but we plan to add like support in next releases too.
2. Added support drag&drop YouTube and HTTP urls from browser on player. Drag&drop on player adds url to playlist and starts playback. Drag&Drop on playlist only adds url