Blog Comments

Hi CherryPlayer Developers I want to report a problem with the latest test version of your player from 11-25-2016 when I press the spacebar on my computer acer version operating system Windows 8.1 the video I'm watching simply minimizes I want you guys Developers solve this problem thanks
    также у нас есть идея размещать на сайте последние версии плеера раз в пару дней, чтобы не ждать релиза, который бывает порой раз в нескольок месяцев. возможно мы разместим на следующей неделе на сайте такую временную версию с опцией не показывать youtube данные поверх видео. пожалуйста, следите за новостями в блоге.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verygood
    В версии 2.4 каждое видео имеет попап с описанием видео, названием канала, количеством просмотров и т.д. Есть ли способ убрать этот попап?

In version 2.4 every YouTube video has a pop up at the bottom of the screen with the video description, channel name, views etc. Any way to remove it? Or should I downgrade to patch 2.2?
    мы добавим настройки в следующем релизе, чтобы можно было выбрать показывать или не показывать youtube данные поверх видео. пока что Вы можете использовать версию 2.2.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verygood
    In version 2.4 every YouTube video has a pop up at the bottom of the screen with the video description, channel name, views etc. Any way to remove it? Or should I downgrade to patch 2.2?
    we will add settings in next release to select if need to show youtube data over video, for now you can return to 2.2.3 version if you do not like this popup.
    В версии 2.4 каждое видео имеет попап с описанием видео, названием канала, количеством просмотров и т.д. Есть ли способ убрать этот попап?

Quote Originally Posted by Levardos
    Отлично, просто отлично. Вы создали чудное создание, и мы вам неизмеримо благодарны
    спасибо
    Отлично, просто отлично. Вы создали чудное создание, и мы вам неизмеримо благодарны
    Sorry for delay in reply. Preparing stable 2.0.1 release took more time then we expected.

You can find last stable 2.0.1 release on main page. It has supported German translation. Please give us to know if you find any bugs in 2.0.1 version that we should fix ASAP!
    It's alright i would do it but when i'll download it from "ux.am" it means:
    "We have no access through proxy server. Sorry for inconvinience! "
    I think that i can't download it ^^ Please share it on a other way too.
    Please help us to create a list of features you want to see fixed the first in coming CherryPlayer releases so we better planned our fixes. Please write here a list of features/bugs sorted by priority that you want to see fixed in coming CherryPlayer releases.
    You can download installer with last CherryPlayer pre-release version from http://www.ex.ua/995817291935, install CherryPlayer and find languages folder where CherryPlayer.exe was installed, inside find German.ini text file. Then you need to translate right part of all English strings in this txt file. After editing and saving changes please restart player to see your changes (of course you need to select German as your language in CherryPlayer main menu).

To add new language enough to copy English.ini file, open it and update all right strings to your language, then upload this file to us; or you can manually add your created language file name in "languages/_setup.ini" where also increase "count" of languages +1. Also need to add the name of this new created language into all languages ini files "[Language]" section.
    You can download installer with last CherryPlayer pre-release version from http://www.ex.ua/995817291935, install CherryPlayer and find languages folder where CherryPlayer.exe was installed, inside find German.ini text file. Then you need to translate right part of all English strings in this txt file. After editing and saving changes please restart player to see your changes (of course you need to select German as your language in CherryPlayer main menu).

To add new language enough to copy English.ini file, open it and update all right strings to your language, then upload this file to us; or you can manually add your created language file name in "languages/_setup.ini" where also increase "count" of languages +1. Also need to add the name of this new created language into all languages ini files "[Language]" section.
    I would Translate it in to German, but i cant find the " english.ini " where to find it?
    Sounds good .. I can do the part of the Translation in to German
    Just say me how to translate it (only tell you the German words?) , and I'll do it^^ I think CherryPlayer is a great tool! Simple it good^^ btw. thanks for the fast answer.
    Updated 11-14-2013 at 09:27 PM by Nick Münstermann
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Münstermann
    Look's good. .. How do i get these features? Just download the Beta again?^^
    We only completed yesterday with returning back YouTube downloading and now it works for YouTube Vevo files, with new download dialog and nicer design. Today we added support deinterlacing and multithread software decoding for video playback.

So 2.0.1 release is mostly ready. It has more then 40 fixes comparing to CherryPlayer 2.0.0 beta including a few new features and a lot of bugs fixed. We are testing now CherryPlayer and waiting this time for reply from a person that translated CherryPlayer to German language. We should release CherryPlayer when we receive German translation completed. We hope official 2.0.1 release will be available in 1-2 days.
    Look's good. .. How do i get these features? Just download the Beta again?^^
    Quote Originally Posted by jrg2222
    Hello again,

I don't know if this something you're aware of or have addresses, but I am having problems with the vk music search. Even if I have the music icon highlighted, it seems like I only get video search results. Also, clicking on the log into vk.com link does nothing when I try it.

Jason
    Hello Jason

Please contact to us any time when you have some bugs like you described. It looks like CherryPlayer has critical bug to login to VK on your PC that need to fix.

Music searching can include YouTube videos music clips.

To have VK music search results during Music search you need to login to VK. If in left panel under VK playlists section you see all time "Login to VK.com" and click on it does not show nothing (should be shown VK login page) then we have some bug with login to VK on your PC. It will be good to investigate this bug and fix it. Please contact to this mail developers@cherryplayer.com when you have time, we will send you back on your mail last CherryPlayer version with logs enabled and then I hope we will know more about this bug.

Regards, Vitaliy.
    Hello again,

I don't know if this something you're aware of or have addresses, but I am having problems with the vk music search. Even if I have the music icon highlighted, it seems like I only get video search results. Also, clicking on the log into vk.com link does nothing when I try it.

Jason
    I don't know if this issue is specific to the latest release, but I can't log into my VK account now. I got a new computer on Monday, so with a fresh install on a new computer the program prompted me to log in. Even though I tried several times with my correct login info, and can't log in through Cherry Player. I can log in to VK on VK.com, which makes it seem like a possible problem with the player instead of the site itself. Is anyone else having this problem?

***update - I was able to log into VK today through Cherry Player, I guess the problem was with VK
    Updated 11-01-2012 at 06:08 PM by jrg2222