CherryPlayer is a unique multimedia player that combines all the benefits and advantages of a desktop player and the ability to play almost all types of streaming multimedia, such as video, audio, radio, and live broadcasts. Built-in categorized playlists from YouTube allow to be aware of everything that happens in the world of entertainment, sports, movies and more. With the ability to login to user's channel Cherryplayer becomes a real YouTube player. For gamers there is an opportunity to search and view streams on Twitch.tv with an ability to login to account there. Music fans will find support of SHOUTcast, SoundCloud and VK services. All this with the minimal usage of system resources, built-in codecs, intuitive interface and many other advantages makes CherryPlayer truly unsurpassed by convenience and functionality multimedia player.
Current stable version:
1. Support of almost all the file formats and codecs, live streaming, IPTV.
2. Free, quick and easy to use.
3. Search and playing music and video from YouTube, Twitch, 4shared, Soundcloud, Zaycev.net and VK.
4. Login to YouTube, Twitch and VK accounts.
5. Built-in playlists of YouTube and Twitch videoservices.
6. Built-in music charts of BBC Radio, Billboard and Last.fm.
7. Built-in SHOUTcast radioservice and radiostations sorted by countries.
8. Built-in codecs.
CherryPlayer 2.4.6 was released!
Mon, 10 Apr 2017
1) Compact Music mode
- switch between "Normal mode"(Ctrl+Shift+Enter), "Music mode"(Shift+Enter) and "Video mode"(Ctrl + Enter) using submenu "View" or hotkeys
2) Local search in active playlist
- find bar is located in bottom part of playlist, it has buttons "Find previous", "Find next" and "Select all"
- click on "Select all" button to select all found items, then you can click "+" on any selected item and copy all selected items to any another playlist in one click
- find bar is shown by default, you can close find bar and show it
- added submenu "Find in Playlist" to show find bar ("Ctrl+F"), find next("F3") and find previous("Shift + F3").
3) Left panel settings
- show/hide any category in left panel using submenu "View"->"Panel" or right lick on left panel. For example, you can change default settings and show only Twitch or YouTube category in left panel.
- create user's playlists in Radio, Twitch and YouTube categories
- active playlist is saved at player exit and shown next player start.
4) CherryPlayer window icon color and "CherryPlayer" text color is changed to gray if player window is not active.
1) Broken switching YouTube, Twitch and VK video quality
2) Broken SoundCloud playback
3) Twitch video url added to player is not played
4) Player window freezes if click on download icon to download YouTube video
1) hot keys
- to "Play"/"Pause" Alt+X
- to "Stop" Alt+S
- to play "Previous" Alt+A
- to play "Next" Alt+D
2) Right click on video will show context menu now
3) Click on "+" to add item to another playlist will show now context menu with all user's playlists related to current item media type (music or video)
4) Updated Slovenian translation.
* Note please that in order to run CherryPlayer you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86)