CherryPlayer is a unique multimedia player that combines all the benefits and advantages of a desktop player and the ability to play almost all types of streaming multimedia, such as video, audio, radio, and live broadcasts. Built-in categorized playlists from YouTube allow to be aware of everything that happens in the world of entertainment, sports, movies and more. With the ability to login to user's channel Cherryplayer becomes a real YouTube player. For gamers there is an opportunity to search and view streams on Twitch.tv with an ability to login to account there. Music fans will find support of SHOUTcast, SoundCloud and VK services. All this with the minimal usage of system resources, built-in codecs, intuitive interface and many other advantages makes CherryPlayer truly unsurpassed by convenience and functionality multimedia player.
Current stable version:
1. Support of almost all the file formats and codecs, live streaming, IPTV.
2. Free, quick and easy to use.
3. Search and playing music and video from YouTube, Twitch, 4shared, Soundcloud, Zaycev.net and VK.
4. Login to YouTube, Twitch and VK accounts.
5. Built-in playlists of YouTube and Twitch videoservices.
6. Built-in music charts of BBC Radio, Billboard and Last.fm.
7. Built-in SHOUTcast radioservice and radiostations sorted by countries.
8. Built-in codecs.
CherryPlayer 2.4.3 was released!
Thu, 12 May 2016
1) New engine released with:
- better YouTube playback; playback 480p, 1080p and 1440p starts now in a moment, before sometimes playback youtube 480p, 1080p and 1440p did not work
- supports hardware acceleration for VP9 youtube codec
- more codecs supported for audio and video
- reconnect online playback if lost internet connection or lost connection with server
2) Added ability to play Twitch 60fps video if video supports like feature
3) Show artist and song name during radio playback.
4) Added in Menu "After playback" submenu with options
Once: "Log off", "Lock", "Sleep", "Hibernate" or "Shutdown" computer, "Exit" player
Music, YouTube, Twitch or another video: "Do nothing" or "Play next"
5) Support now global hot keys that will work when player window has not focus, minimized to taskbar or system tray
- "Ctrl+P" play/pause playback
- "Ctrl+K" stop playback
- "Ctrl+B" play previous media in playlist
- "Ctrl+F" play next media in playlist
- "Ctrl+M" volume mute
6) Show buffering progress during playback from internet
7) Show tooltip with playback time if mouse over playback timeline.
* Note please that in order to run CherryPlayer you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86)